- Schooners in the 1800s!
- mv Bergen Juno
- Ellerman Lines - City of Bath
- Trying to trace 'St. Kilda'
- Various Ship Information
- LPG CArrier attacks during the Iran Iraq war
- Ancient coal burning icebreaking tug at Barentsburg
- Northern Patrols
- Indian Prince - sunk 11 Nov 1943
- Frigate BIRd sunk by German UC63. Does anyone know a casualty list for vessel?
- Looking for info on Russian Scuttled vessels
- looking for the 'Bob and Harry' a wooden steamship from Newcastle.
- irene and the woodcock,
- S/S Tai Kin Shan - wrecked 25th January 1952
- Medic / Hektoria
- MS Skode or Skude
- ?Houseflag? ID wanted please ...
- SS Angelica
- Help ID this naval ship 1920's Asiatic Fleet
- Were you there. 1960/62
- info about ex mod vessels please
- Chinese Maritime Customs Service
- Queen Elizabeth - 1942 Conversion work
- F T Everard & Son
- HMS Thunderer 1911-1926
- Ocean Wayfare.
- Hello Looking for info on dutch coaster
- Arrivals in Par, Cornwall, circa 1914
- ss conehatta
- Gibraltar 1963
- St.Clement A.70
- New Lampedo
- Burbank Victory 1966
- Researching Texaco US Fleet 1968-1990
- Crane Vessel Magnificent
- motorship Stonepool
- Searching for crew members: SS Clan Alpine (Chittagong 1960)
- BW Nantes
- MV Vargas
- m.f.v. Gypsy Queen
- Ring net winch
- Ksc Salamiah
- MGB type used in "The ship that died of shame"
- Thames Tug Tenacious
- QE2 launch.
- Ub 143.
- M/s Ariadne
- mv Golden Comet
- Rmas Accord
- RMS Loch Loyal
- Halifax Convoys WW2
- Try Again
- CITY OF BARCELONA May 1937
- 1854 ships transporting scotish migrants to Australia in 1854-56
- John Pattinson and Son, Whitehaven
- MV VERONICA L info
- Steam Trawler "Robert Limbrick"
- Wellandoc, Samspeed, Fort Massac and Trevanion
- Mystery ship in Paris
- Need Help! old Greek flagged tanker Caribou
- Hms Achilles /ministro Zenteno
- Empire Bairn
- 'Moyle' of Belfast
- Fishing Trawler/minesweeper John Baptish 1940
- Tug SS Morglay
- Shackleton/Hoghton Tower
- LSWR Victoria official number
- Margaret Ann
- "Luminous" - Any ideas
- Tanker-PORT TUDY
- Phots Required
- HMS Attentive 11
- photos of old PRUDENTIAL cargo ships
- Your opinion- best cargo ship design 1940-1965?
- S.S. Charles R. McCormick
- henty shipping
- "Champion mammoth tanker"
- Swan Hunter apprentices buil narrowboat in the 70's
- Hundreds of Pics
- Searching for data on S.S Dronning Maud
- Looking for data on S.S Triland
- painting GY48 Arsenal
- Patent Stockless Anchor - Markings?
- humber accident
- LIberty ship construction question
- Assistance Required Gent,s....
- Sand Pebles
- Furness, Withy Group
- Springbok Shipping Line - Funnel Colours?
- HMS Evadne
- The Blue Ensign
- Ship Off Coast of Maui 4/26
- Information about the cargo ship Wayfarer 3
- HMY Sea Belle, built 1939 by White, Cowes
- Tramp Steamer Rivercrest
- Photographs of "City of Perth" (1949, Ellerman Lines)
- Royal Navy Lighter, Zanzibar, Bawe Island
- S / S Belgian Soldier and M / S BRABANT
- Zeta Maritime Ltd, Bermuda details please
- Ram Ree Island
- National Maritime Museum Greenwich
- Lt 519
- Cahuapanas Or Clavero
- Looking for ship Astoria of the Danish East Asiatic company 1935
- Esso tanker colliding with Lake Maracaibo bridge.
- Steam Tug Tavana
- cape horne
- Info from the book : " Wrecks of Liverpool Bay" (Vol II)
- t. mitchison shipyard
- Union-Castle Line RMS to Africa early 1900s - anyone recognise this ship?
- Unknown liner - 1918
- Millwater or Milewater
- NEVASA Voyage 20 ex-Greenock June 1966
- Admiralty X-lighters Ww1
- Bp shipping
- Hoys & Wherries
- ACW at Sea
- Holland Amerika Line
- 1929 Ship Experance Bay ?
- MV Aldersgate
- Lusitania Memorials
- Tug of John Biscoe.
- Ship's log for War of 1812 schooner
- MV Polythene
- MT Storstad
- PACIFIC UNITY and WESTERN TRADER and cadet officer MIKE HILL
- White Star Line - Port Denison?
- Canadian spotters - Achillet
- Athel may or Athe nay
- The loss of SS Calebstrague
- Seaboard Swift, Seaboard Support, Seaboard Skua & Seaboard Sapphire
- pictures and informations
- It's not HMSLion...
- S.S. London
- Canadian Pacific (Bermuda) Ltd
- Tamar tugs
- Fishing boat Madeleine Kamiel
- Yeo Pier Wick St Lawrence, North Somerset, Bristol Channel
- Primitive Oil Tankers Plans, Photos & Infos
- Cashmores Ship Breakers, Newport, Mon
- Vessels visiting Marion & Prince Edward Island
- Castillo de Belmonte / de Simancas
- liverpool pilot launch sandpiper
- Information for HMCS Bonaventure (formerly the Powerful)
- Motor Yacht in Tromso
- Gosport steam ferryboat drawings/photos/details wanted
- S.S. Fox
- Queen Mary at Tilbury
- SS Queenborough / 1911
- A RO-RO Ferry
- SS Braddovey
- MV kaimiro,Kawerau,Koranui,Kaituna
- The Philadelphia and Charleston Steamship Line
- Fishing Boat Briarbank BCK15 - Loch Eriboll
- Mv Ettrick
- Unusual Ship Names
- S.S. William IV in Newcastle
- Clanrye Steamship Company
- SS Sardinia
- steam yacht Conqueror
- coaster calyx
- MV Druid
- ss Musketeer
- British India Steam Navigation Co.
- Info about Parsons Type DA Gearbox
- Information on SS Prinz August Wilhelm
- Did the RMS Caronia visit Fort William ?
- Seamans records - 1880's
- M.V. Whitby
- Clan Ross
- Copy of Indentures for Deck Apprentices
- Identify Cap Badge
- Identification help request
- Brigantine ' Balogan '
- Deck cargo on the MV 'Dunedin Star' - wrecked Namibia 1942
- Iron Horse photos (Aspidoforos :last name)
- Grounding of Trengolis of Timaru NZ 1964
- 1966 – 1977 EL GRECO - ex 1936 MARCHIONESS OF GRAHAM
- Russian Ships-Queries
- 'Glen Logan' No.76545
- Research help
- Help! Help! Looking for a picture or photo of the steamer "Eldorado"
- Identification appreciated
- Private yacht Bellissima.
- Sailing model of HMS Victory circa 1930
- Hydrostatic tables
- Looking for picture of ship "Sir Robert Peel" built in 1846 in NY
- D C Colman
- S Y Scotia - 1902-04 Antarctic Expedition
- Hughes Bolckow Shipbreakers "The Hope"
- AutoCAD Drawings
- M.V. Chemical Venturer
- Looking for pictures of the pilot cutter "Pathfinder"
- Hildebrand A Palis
- Information on Orenda Bridge/ Theodora/ Serena
- Sailing or working on SS Tarkwa
- S S Amra
- John t. Wilson
- South American Saint Line Fleet History
- Steam yacht IVY
- Engine Info
- sir john hunter
- Ariel steamship
- Cape Mariato
- Tallest Funnel
- Star of India.
- HMS Hibernia
- CERDIC - lost in Biscay Dec 1876
- Former Shipyards,james & Stone/cochrane.
- Looking for information of ship "Arestal"
- Axe Bow
- Lloyds Registers
- Marshal Soult (MMS165)
- Anyone got this book - Catchers and Corvettes
- S.S. W.M. Barkley in Early Years
- China Nav.
- SS Bayano 1941
- french vessels Relizane and Blida
- HMS Foinaven (Foinavon)?
- The Golden Bear Line
- Otway Tower
- Ship Photographs
- Sailing ship routes
- Port Brisbane memories anyone?
- T2 - tanker msc-search
- Panama Mail SS Company
- ms SALOUM
- S S Wavelet
- MS Batory - where & when was this photo taken?
- Help with Ships Plans / Drawings
vBulletin® v3.6.8, Copyright ©2000-2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.