Quotes

Brian Twyman
8th February 2007, 09:05
Tell me please, how do you guys manage to select and print a quote from a previous post and then comment below it .?? There is a little box marked 'Quote' but is does not work for me. Bad senior momnet, someone please advis in simple terms. Thanks, I know I am going to say 'Dur! (EEK)
Brian

ruud
8th February 2007, 09:15
Tell me please, how do you guys manage to select and print a quote from a previous post and then comment below it .?? There is a little box marked 'Quote' but is does not work for me. Bad senior momnet, someone please advis in simple terms. Thanks, I know I am going to say 'Dur! (EEK)
Brian
Ahoy Brian,
Works fine for me, just by clicking "QUOTE"

non descript
8th February 2007, 09:42
Brian

Brian,

Take the mouse down towards the bottom right and hover over the blue box called Quote to the right of Edit and then left-click.

Brian Twyman
8th February 2007, 10:01
Thanks Tonga, as easy as that, eh! !
I hought that was for a smart quote like some guys have at the end e.g. Nihil Lickit or Duct Tape (==D)
Thanks
Brian

non descript
8th February 2007, 10:29
Thanks Tonga, as easy as that, eh! !
I hought that was for a smart quote like some guys have at the end e.g. Nihil Lickit or Duct Tape (==D)
Thanks
Brian

Brian,

I see your point, but no, I am not that clever - am still wondering what I would put as a text, that did not get old and tired -

Kind regards
Mark