Pride of Bilbao

fred henderson
28th February 2007, 00:10
I hope I am not duplicating a thread, but I notice that in January, P&O renewed their charter of Pride of Bilbao from Irish Ferries until October 2010, with an option to extend to October 2013.
The Spannish opposition responded by immediately suspending their service with Fortuny, to the great inconvenience of intending passengers as Pride of Bilbao was away for her annual refit at the time. There is a thought that the Spannish may return in April with a different vessel, possibly freight only.

Fred

GaryAndrews
1st March 2007, 15:37
I hope I am not duplicating a thread, but I notice that in January, P&O renewed their charter of Pride of Bilbao from Irish Ferries until October 2010, with an option to extend to October 2013.
The Spannish opposition responded by immediately suspending their service with Fortuny, to the great inconvenience of intending passengers as Pride of Bilbao was away for her annual refit at the time. There is a thought that the Spannish may return in April with a different vessel, possibly freight only.

Fred

Hi Fred,

The situation with AT Ferries/Acciona remains anything but clear....if I hear anything I'll post.

Gary

HarbourCam
29th July 2007, 19:49
Video of P&O Pride of Bilbao entering Portsmouth Harbour:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yxaJoI2pj2U