Long Cruise

Paul UK
21st March 2007, 20:57
Just looked at P&Os web cams and Ventura now appears

The site states that she is at sea and the next port is Southampton but she is not due on her Maiden until 18th April 2008.

Is this the longest time at sea record !!!!!(Jester)

Paul

Pompeyfan
22nd March 2007, 20:44
Paul

Perhaps they have put some of those miserable buggers on Oriana aboard her to sort themselves out (Jester)

I have noticed that the web cam must be pre-programmed. On Oriana we were supposed to be in Pago Pago according to the Web Cam, and after WhitSunday islands the web cam was saying the next port was Manila, but she did not go to Manila for security reasons. And she seemed to be in Singapore longer than scheduled just like we were in Honolulu. The Web Cam on 1st Feb would have shown us in Honoloulu, but the next day would have had us at sea with the next port being Pago Pago, where in truth, the web cam would have shown us still in Honolulu. I would therefore take more notice of what cam be seen on the web can than where the ship is supposed to be. [=P] David

Paul UK
23rd March 2007, 19:30
Hi David

I knew you would come back to me and I totally agree, however I was amused as I doubt the camera is even installed yet.

Paul(Thumb)

Pompeyfan
24th March 2007, 00:17
Paul

When they do install the web cam, you may see somebody liked a beached whale lying in front of it on a lounger having had two or three breakfasts and lunches in the buffet restaurant (Jester) David