Sealfleet or sealcraft operators....

taz2112
21st April 2007, 14:59
Looking for any old crewmembers that might have sailed with me. I was with sealfleet from 1981 to 1996. Started as a deckhand and went to chief engineer.

have a good one!
Bob Hinesley

lochluichart
22nd April 2007, 11:08
I can't remember your name but were you on any of the GSI operated Sealfleet seismic boats?
I worked with Black, Baffin, Bering, Indian and Ross.
If you look in my gallery there are photos of the Black as was and now.

Captainj
2nd January 2009, 11:37
Bob, Captain Jordan here.....Hope you are doing good! What happened to the sealfleet boats? I worked the: China, Baffin, Indian, Ross, Northern Surveyor?, Digicon Explorer, and the supply boats Eddo had. Thanks! Jordan

benjidog
2nd January 2009, 19:30
Welcome from Lancashire.
I hope you will enjoy the site.

taz2112
6th October 2012, 04:14
Bob, Captain Jordan here.....Hope you are doing good! What happened to the sealfleet boats? I worked the: China, Baffin, Indian, Ross, Northern Surveyor?, Digicon Explorer, and the supply boats Eddo had. Thanks! Jordan

Hello Captain Jordan. sorry it took me so long to respond. Sealfleet went bankrupt and Ed Schreiber formed Southern States Offshore. They got 2 or 3 of the old boats that I remember. Hvide marine of
South Florida got the rest of the old vessels. Drop me a line sometime at taz212@yahoo.com

Thanks, Big Bob

sdonchecz
30th January 2013, 20:47
Looking for any old crewmembers that might have sailed with me. I was with sealfleet from 1981 to 1996. Started as a deckhand and went to chief engineer.

have a good one!
Bob Hinesley

his name was Bruce and I can't remember his last name

sdonchecz
30th January 2013, 20:47
his name was Bruce I can't remember his last name.