juddyroth

juddyroth
1st March 2005, 13:48
hello all how goes it I was very chuffed to see us back on line after the lapse ,I'm 81 next monday so as I cant get out much its a boon to me to be able to log on for a browse.....

Ron B Manderson
1st March 2005, 13:50
Great to see you back we were thinking you had gone Awol

I take my hat to you lads who were there in ww11 as you were there when they needed them not feed them .
I personaly think THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WHAT YOU DONE THEN>
The likes of us could never repay you for what you lads done then.Thanks again . May I extend this to all WW11 vets who saved this county for us.
You all did a great thankless job .
Ron
l..

michael james
1st March 2005, 14:05
Hello Juddyroth, I`m relatively new to the site, I echo Big Rons remarks above, many thanks. Mike J

tanker
1st March 2005, 14:40
Welcome from Italy Juddyroth ,go ahead with pics!!!!
Gp

flyer682
1st March 2005, 20:37
Great to see you back Juddyroth. Nostalgia is what this is all about - hope it brings back some great memories for you.
Cheers
David

juddyroth
1st March 2005, 22:46
Thankyou To All Who Made Replies To My Post Of Today As Regards Ww2 A Lot Of Water Gone Under The Bridges Since Then, But I Will Never Forget Those Days And The Marvellous Shipmates I Had - They Were The Salts Of The Earth .... Ta Muchly Juddyroth

Doug Rogers
2nd March 2005, 03:15
Welcome back and enjoy. Happy Birthday in advance for next Monday. Friendships formed under pressure and adverse circumstances become very precious as I am sure many members can confirm.