Australia Calling Re M/V Treneglos (1963)

Clive Anthony Fisher
29th April 2007, 11:52
Can the Member that was asking for an image of Cargo Ship Treneglos (1963) LR/IMO 5429299 Hain NZ Shipping Co please make contact with me via PM have found image of her on Sydney Harbour for you, Regards Clive.

PollY Anna
13th May 2008, 12:20
Dear Clive

I was also on the ship in 1963 and I posted a Pic on Brian's Site of the Treneglos going under the Sydney Bridge which I had purchased at the time.

I am not sure if you are aware that it was an interesting trip but will not bore you with the details here at this moment in time, but I would be interested in knowing who requested the PIC. I am in touch with 3 other members of the crew from that era and wondered if it was one of them or somebody else as I would love to get in touch with them. It was so long ago (29/04/07) that it might have been me requesting Pics. I have only just found your message so sorry if it was me for the long delay

Regards Ron (Polly Anna) (Thumb)

Joestorton
17th December 2012, 16:38
re..Cargo Ship Treneglos (1963) LR/IMO 5429299 Hain NZ Shipping Co

sailing under sydney harbour bridge.

hello, i was looking for a copy of this picture, i did have one as i was on the boat but it is lost.
i saw your thread from long ago, i dont suppose you know where i could purchase a copy?

thanks