Ben-line.org

Ali Bain
1st July 2007, 17:17
Question, Does anyone know what, if anything has happened to Richard ( I think Summerfield) is his surname, I should know as I voyaged with him many years ago. His site has not been updated since 5/6/2004 and he is not replying to any of my e-mails. He has got some very good Ben line information and stories on his site. Last I heard from him he was working as a college lecturer.
Ali. Bain.

EBenarty
1st July 2007, 22:57
Hi Ali,
Like you I have tried contacting Richard over the last 3 years without success!! He relieved me a couple of times on the Ben Boats. Sorry I cannot help, I would like to know . It is a shame what is happening to his website as it was very good.
REGARDS
Billy

Jmac
7th July 2007, 10:01
Ali/Billy, My last contact with Richard was about 3yrs ago, and he said we was unable to update the website for the time being as he was working out in the Middle East, Dubai I think, but like you guys I have been unable to contact him online since. I will try and find his address as did post him some images of benboats

Regards John

j basing
11th January 2008, 14:59
I think he is working in Dubi, he picks up his e-mails from the site now and again,more again then now..j basing