Hello everyone

EXAB
24th March 2005, 00:32
As you can see I'm an ex ab originaly from Ilford in Essex,Trained at the Vindi in 1950 sailed until 1958 shipped out on the Lakes until 1964 went to work in the Port Weller drydocks until 1971 when I went into the auto industry and retired in 1999.I'm now having fun on the Internet and I've finally found all the photos of the ships I sailed. (=D)

John Rogers
24th March 2005, 01:44
As you can see I'm an ex ab originaly from Ilford in Essex,Trained at the Vindi in 1950 sailed until 1958 shipped out on the Lakes until 1964 went to work in the Port Weller drydocks until 1971 when I went into the auto industry and retired in 1999.I'm now having fun on the Internet and I've finally found all the photos of the ships I sailed. (=D)
Welcome to the site, glad you found the pictures you needed. Oldsalt St.Louis. USA

Doug Rogers
24th March 2005, 03:10
Greetings ExAB, enjoy the site and the people involved with it.
I too was born in Ilford, well actually in an Anderson shelter in Barkingside that had been hit by a German bomb that was supposed to connect with one of the satellite airfields in the area. It killed a number of our next door neighbours and brought on premature labour with my Mum. We spent the next month or so in Ilford Hospital (Seven Kings in those days) and I lived for a lot of my early years there before my parents went to live on the Isle of Wight.

tanker
24th March 2005, 10:31
Benvenuto exab it will be an interesting site for you!!!
Ciao
Gp

flyer682
24th March 2005, 11:11
Welcome aboard exAB. Already the Site has brought back some great memories for you.
Doug, we are slowly putting your life history together!

Steve
24th March 2005, 23:50
Welcome to ships Nostalgia