SS Peking UK sister to Pamir NZ

Taz Anthony Ganderton
3rd April 2005, 22:52
Hi > I'm interested exchanging yarns with anyone who has served or has info. about these great ships ( including the Passat & Purdu ) I am an ex. TS Arethusa (Peking) boy > Regards TAZ > Napier > Hawke's Bay New Zealand

Ron B Manderson
4th April 2005, 00:14
welcome Taz
to the happy site . Great members so glad to get you aboard
It's mad but good
Ron
Alias(batman) named By your Zelda in NZ

Kenneth Morley
23rd September 2005, 01:22
Hi > I'm interested exchanging yarns with anyone who has served or has info. about these great ships ( including the Passat & Purdu ) I am an ex. TS Arethusa (Peking) boy > Regards TAZ > Napier > Hawke's Bay New Zealand

I served on PAMIR 1944/45 went to see Passat plus meeting and dining with Mrs Ericson fantastic person. Kenneth.

Kenneth Morley
6th October 2005, 04:30
[QUOTE=Taz Anthony Ganderton]Hi > I'm interested exchanging yarns with anyone who has served or has info. about these great ships ( including the Passat & Purdu ) I am an ex. TS Arethusa (Peking) boy > Regards TAZ > Napier > Hawke's Bay New Zealand[/QUOTE

Taz hi,I served on Pamir 1944/5 as deckboy Wellingyon Sa Fran. Would be great to swop a few yarns.I went toTravemunde so as my wife could see what the Pamir was all about,the Passat was fantstic we also went to Mariehamn met Mrs Ericson wonderful person I spen tjust over 20years at sea Hope to speak again. Kenneth.

Jan Hendrik
6th October 2005, 04:37
Welcome Taz.
You will find some pictures of the Pamir/Peking in the Gallery as well in the thread under tall ships on the main page.
Hope you will enjoy the site and add some pictures from time to time.
Jan