Red Ensign

PAULD
23rd September 2007, 10:29
assistane required
I did have a small animated gif red ensign, but since i have had some computer problems, i have now lost it. No matter how much searching the internet for one i cant seem to come up with one
I am sure somebody on here will have one or know where i could down load one from.

Anchorman
23rd September 2007, 11:16
assistane required
I did have a small animated gif red ensign, but since i have had some computer problems, i have now lost it. No matter how much searching the internet for one i cant seem to come up with one
I am sure somebody on here will have one or know where i could down load one from.

I have sent you a PM paul. Hope this helps.
Neil

PAULD
23rd September 2007, 11:41
thank you

Ivor Lloyd
23rd September 2007, 11:44
Can I have one please

Ivor

LEEJ
23rd September 2007, 15:40
Does that not say alot that it is difficult to find a red ensign on the internet? I once had to explain to a girl in the Maritime museum in Liverpool what one was......and she worked there!

Rgds

Lee

Hugh MacLean
23rd September 2007, 16:42
Is this what you want?

Regards

David Wilcockson
24th September 2007, 14:05
Hugh/Anchorman
Is there a web site where these animations/gif/avatars can be accessed & downloaded.
Rgds
David

marinero
26th September 2007, 11:58
Hugh/Anchorman
Is there a web site where these animations/gif/avatars can be accessed & downloaded.
Rgds
David

Hi Dave.
If you enter into google "Free Avatars" lots to select from.
Regards (Thumb)

David Wilcockson
26th September 2007, 13:39
Marinero
Many thanks for that, should have thought of that in the first place, grey cells going.
Rgds
David

PAULD
27th September 2007, 12:05
thx for all contributions

Chouan
3rd October 2007, 16:41
Can I have one as well please?

K urgess
3rd October 2007, 16:44
CHouan
Right click on Hugh's image of the ensign above and "save picture as.." to your computer.
Go into your profile and pick the avatar bit. When asked for the file find where you saved it and use it as your avatar.

Cheers

Binnacle
4th October 2007, 21:53
CHouan
Right click on Hugh's image of the ensign above and "save picture as.." to your computer.
Go into your profile and pick the avatar bit. When asked for the file find where you saved it and use it as your avatar.

Cheers

Thanks Marconi Sahib, followed your advice.