Shaw Savill

warwick
6th April 2005, 00:24
Hi people. I'm new to this sort of thing and not quite sure how I'm going to proceed. I've written quite a lot about my time in Shaw Savill and if there is anyone out there who remembers me (good or bad!) let me know.

Ron B Manderson
6th April 2005, 00:26
welcome to the best and mad site
ron

doric
4th September 2008, 10:42
Where does one get a copy in Australia?. Terence Williams. R538301.

fred henderson
4th September 2008, 13:36
A warm welcome Warwick, I am sure that there are many members who will be interested in your written record. You try starting a thread in the Shaw Saville sub-forum. http://www.shipsnostalgia.com/forumdisplay.php?f=192

Fred(Thumb)

R58484956
4th September 2008, 14:56
Greetings Warwick and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.

Frank P
4th September 2008, 16:18
Welcome onboard Warwick, enjoy the site.

cheers Frank

orcades
4th September 2008, 16:49
:sweat: Wellcome Shaw Sav, Look forward to reading your story. I never sailed on Shaw Sav myself but saw them in many ports around the world.

monty53
4th September 2008, 18:45
Hi everyone,* found this wonderfull site today while browsing the names of ships I`d once worked on,* should have joined years ago?* Anyone know or worked with one of the finest chief engineers that I have had the pleasure to work with.* He is named Alf Croston from Morecambe and used to sail with Shaw Sav Lines.** At the time we were together he was the chief on Dolphin Drilling`s "Borgland Dolphin". an accommodation semi. An old school chief with an abundance of knowledge and common sense.