Japanese Navy Book on Cruisers?

Rory
9th November 2007, 20:24
Hello All;
I am wondering if any members might know of a book I saw mention of in a web thread. The English Title appears to be IJN Warship Album IJN Cruisers, although it is stated the book is in Japanese. I would like to know if the photos in this one cover the Armoured, Protected and 'other' cruisers for the period 1900-1918 [photographically that is]. I am anxious to know if the book is sold in the US or Europe, and exactly what the English Title /ISBN might be.

I received the scan of a pix that may have come from this book. IJN SOYA ex Imperial Russian VARYAG [VARIAG],
Any help here will be appreciated.
Cheers,
Rory

viking
15th November 2007, 18:07
looked at all my usuall book suppiers no go only 2 available were japanese cruisersinthe pacific war eric erick lacem

japanese heavy cruisers rodjer cheseau

Rory
17th November 2007, 06:52
Thanks Viking,
Appreciate you taking a peek for me. I think I have found a source in Japan for it. The response I received said order it, and then they get it from their supplier, so keeping my fingers crossed. Not sure what to expect, and that is why I was hoping to find someone who already had a copy to let me know just what to expect.
Cheers,
Rory