Reunion.

janathull
6th January 2008, 09:51
Hi everybody,
Can anyone give me the dates etc of the Houlder Bros reunions. I am a big friend of Barry Hatfield who was an engineer with them and he would like the info. Barry has now retired and lives in Hull. Cheers Jan.

ChrisCampbell
11th January 2008, 22:18
Hull reunion is normally first or third weekend in September - Will keep you posted, Chris

janathull
12th January 2008, 08:24
Thanks very much, I would appreciate it if you would keep me posted. Thanks Jan.

Welsh Dragon
27th February 2009, 23:07
Hi everybody,
Can anyone give me the dates etc of the Houlder Bros reunions. I am a big friend of Barry Hatfield who was an engineer with them and he would like the info. Barry has now retired and lives in Hull. Cheers Jan.

Barry Hatfield, Now thats a blast from the past. Great Guy looked after me on more than one ship. Any idea if John Purvis is still knocking about. Purve was also from Hull.

merrymagpie
21st September 2009, 15:38
Just had a great reunion of our Second Mates college course in Hull on the weekend of 18/19/20 September. Those from Houlders attending (and current employ) were, Mike Bartle (Assistant Harbourmaster PD Ports Teesside), Steve Gudgeon (Master - Maersk Line), Steve Cooper (Fire Brigade Hull), Chris Campbell (retired!), Kevin Alcock (Master- P&O North Sea Ferries), Maurice Vitty (Gravesend College, but moving to CNIS Dover shortly),Dave Pike (Conoco -Immingham) and George Sagar.