Word to thumbnail

billblow
14th January 2008, 09:02
I have a thread on the fishing forum in respect of trawler company funnel liveries and have and wish to continue placing thumbnail mock up pages on.
My Question is:
I draw these funnel colours onto a pro-forma and for the mock up paste them onto a word document table, then print the page, then scan, then eventually send to the forum. Can I just send the word document? in other words a simpler way. The printing is the bit I want to avoid becuse they are very "colourful" and expensive on ink.
Please be gentle with me if there are any replies I really am very much a novice in such things I even had to look up what a JPEG was.

K urgess
14th January 2008, 12:57
There's a bit of a long winded way where you bring it up on your screen at a convenient size, press the print screen button, paste the contents of the clipboard into photo manipulation software, crop to the bits you want, save as a jpg of the correct size for posting, and attach the jpg to your post.

If you're completely lost now I can explain further.[=P]

Kris

billblow
15th January 2008, 12:23
Thanks Marconi Sahib for that. I have mentioned your reply to a neighbour who is much more knowledgable than me on such things who has offered to come round and give it a spin. So stand by