Clan Mackintosh

Ian
6th April 2004, 14:15
Clan Line's CLAN MACKINTOSH was a 15 knot motor ship built in 1951 by John Brown of Clydebank. Broken up in Bombay in 1981, she spent 27 years with Clan until sold to Hong Kong owners and renamed SANIL. She is seen here taking a mid-ocean transfer to an unidentified Union-Castle ship during her Clan days.