Jukebox Software

Tom S
20th February 2008, 15:34
Jukebox, It's Amazing!!
This a Jukebox; but it is no ordinary jukebox. It will play all of your favourite songs from 1952 through 1982. Each year has a scroll or drop down box that shows all the great songs for that year. Most years have over 40 songs. There is even a section at the bottom that allows you to listen to show tunes, TV show themes, Doo Wop and several others. This is pretty neat....and it is free. Read the rest of this and then click on the site at the bottom.

Once you click on a song it will play and when it finishes it automatically plays the next song in the list and continues until it has played all the songs. This is really cool!!!

It has a volume control which you should use in conjunction with your computers volume control.

One of the best features is that it will play in the background. That means you can be doing other computer work on a different screen.

Pick and play any popular song from 1952 through 1982 or go to the specialty areas. You can't miss them. They are listed in very bright colors. That is for older eyes!!! Just click and open this site:

Http://WWW.tropicalglen.Com/

R58484956
20th February 2008, 16:16
Tom Very many thanks for that site it is now on my favorites list and is now playing music,music, music.
From 1950

benjidog
20th February 2008, 23:04
This didn't belong in the joke thread but as it is of interest I have moved it into a new thread in the Computers and the Internet forum.

Brian

billyboy
21st February 2008, 01:09
Nice one mate. Thanks for the site, had a nostalgic breakfast this morning with that on.

Frank Holleran
21st February 2008, 02:08
Nice one Tom...got the old foot tapping while listening to Roy Orbison from 61, and cruising through SN at the same time.
Regards
Frank(Thumb)

Binnacle
26th February 2008, 21:57
Thanks a million Tom S - made my night playing them old tunes from yesteryear.

chrisrice
26th February 2008, 22:05
thanks tom its on all the time now chris rice