Geoff Haslam

GEOFF HASLAM
22nd May 2005, 04:14
Hi Geoff Haslam saying hello,I was an engineer on the following ships:- Rowallan Castle,Roxburgh Castle,Rotherwick Castle,Clan Macdougall,Clan Macdonald,Clan Malcolm,Northbank & Nessbank.Emigrated to Auckland NZ 1976.Married to Susan,no children.

Doug Rogers
22nd May 2005, 05:26
Hi Geoff,
Welcome to the SN site, I hope you enjoy it. Any questions or problems please ask, there are numerous people on board who will very willingly assist.

julian anstis
22nd May 2005, 09:10
Welcome aboard there Geoff,

Hope you enjoy our site and all its madness, and if you have any old photo's hiding away, dig em out and stick em up........we all share on here.
Dont forget to put your country of residence on your profile....to qualify for your little flag.

Julian

flyer682
22nd May 2005, 10:13
Welcome aboard Geoff.
Another British type who saw the light and emigrated to NZ. But Auckland????
Hope you brought your photos with you, look forward to seeing one or two. Enjoy the Site - we've got a great bunch of people here.
(Fly)

oldbosun
22nd May 2005, 13:00
Welcome Geoff, from the land of eye sockey which we used to get regularly.
I was on (in?) Roxburgh Castle, Reibeeck Castle, Goodhope Castle, Bloemfontien Castle amongst others. That was all in the 50's. Great days, great ships, great men, some of whom are contributers to Shipsnostalgia. here. (Applause) Good luck......Peter