Duffield

duffield
1st April 2008, 00:03
Hi everyone
Been a member for a while but this is my first posting. been browsing through the gallery and some of the old photo's brought back memories of great times in the MN. Sailed with Huntings & Son tankers from '55 to '62. Any more ex Hunting men out there?
Denis Gladstone

gdynia
1st April 2008, 04:55
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

non descript
1st April 2008, 07:49
Denis, a warm welcome to you and I am sure you will find some ex Huntings people on here amongst the 22,450 Members; thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings in due course. Bon Voyage

Bruce Carson
1st April 2008, 14:22
Nice to have you introduce yourself, Denis.
From Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia.
I think you'll be hearing from ex Hunting members in the near future.

Bruce

K urgess
1st April 2008, 16:19
Nice to see you've found your way around the ship, Denis.
Welcome to the crew.
Time to leave your cabin and join in.
Enjoy the trip.

benjidog
1st April 2008, 19:59
Welcome to SN from Lancashire.

I hope you will enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

BLIP
6th December 2011, 15:57
Hi everyone
Been a member for a while but this is my first posting. been browsing through the gallery and some of the old photo's brought back memories of great times in the MN. Sailed with Huntings & Son tankers from '55 to '62. Any more ex Hunting men out there?
Denis Gladstone

Your sailing days with the old firm are similar to mine,so I guess we must have crossed paths during these times. I sailed as 2nd. and chief engineer on their tankers started in the 1950s to 1962. firstly on Wearfield and finishing on the Thamesfield. Sorry D.G. Cant recall you but there it was a long time ago, however would be nice to hear from you.Regards J.N.M. (BLIP)

billyboy
6th December 2011, 22:29
A warm welcome aboard from the Philippines. Please enjoy all this great site has to offer.