Hi People

SHM 078
3rd May 2008, 14:46
Hello to all at ShipNostalgia been lerking in the wings for a while now,thought id say hello finally,im based in Shoreham By Sea just by the Harbour plenty of traffic through the port,
Ive not worked on any vessels but do have plenty of seagoing experience,
Sadly due to ill health (at 30) im unable to do much of what i used too,
Ive been following the Msc Napoli thread from the beginning and i have to say there are some superior people on here with heaps of knowledge,pity they didnt get you guys to do the enquiry at least it would be thorough,
Anyway enough of all that,thanks for having me looking forward to joining in on the discussions,

Regards
Marc

non descript
3rd May 2008, 14:54
Marc, A warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings in due course. Bon Voyage

K urgess
3rd May 2008, 15:29
Quite a bit of hanging around on the bridge wing there, Marc.
I hope you've found your way around the ship by now so time to join in.
Welcome aboard and enjoy the rest of the voyage.

Bruce Carson
3rd May 2008, 15:31
From Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia, Marc
Good to have you onboard.
Make yourself at home here and enjoy what we have to offer.

Bruce

SHM 078
3rd May 2008, 15:39
Quite a bit of hanging around on the bridge wing there, Marc.
I hope you've found your way around the ship by now so time to join in.
Welcome aboard and enjoy the rest of the voyage.

Lol yes been finding my way around the place,i know its a bit long in the wings but to be perfectly honest im sure i posted a message when i initially singed up??
Strange,i normally do post straight away,as being a moderator of a forum myself (well 4 actually) i know what its like lol ,still im here now.

As i said ive got to say there are some very clever persons aboard and there postings are always fascinating to read.
The amount of info on the forum is astounding and a big up to the admin/mod team and obviously the members,

And to the other members who have replied thankyou all for the very warm welcome,a very friendly place indeed.
Thanks guys/gals

See you around the bridge soon ;)

Marc

R58484956
3rd May 2008, 16:37
Greetings Marc and welcome to SN. Bonvoyage.

benjidog
4th May 2008, 00:13
Welcome from Lancashire.

I hope you will enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

gdynia
5th May 2008, 00:56
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage