Hello All. Me need small information for ...

readlines
15th May 2008, 21:48
The help in a finding of this information is necessary to me
The information on those to management characteristics третего mechanics on vessel AXEL MAERSK now Jolly Nero
. Model of water-desalinating installation. Who that knows the information on етому to a question if yes that tell or tell where ето it is possible to read.

readlines
15th May 2008, 21:49
And if easy that all that касаетца posts of the second and third mechanic on management
The information on marks and types of devices is necessary
Diesel engines
Separators
Water-desalinating installation
Copper
Compressors

K urgess
15th May 2008, 23:02
I should think that someone in the crew will have knowledge of the AXEL MAERSK or after she was fitted in 1984 with the forepart of and renamed as, ADRIAN MAERSK. In 1994 she was converted to a roro-container ship SP5. ERIC G.GIBSON then in 1999 changed to MAERSK ALASKA. Finally JOLLY NERO in 2006.
Hopefully someone will know what model of water desalination plant she has or where this information may be found.
I'm sure that the information will be available for a ship built in 1976 by Blohm and Voss at Steinwerder.
Best of luck with your search.

tunatownshipwreck
16th May 2008, 01:24
The help in a finding of this information is necessary to me
The information on those to management characteristics tretego mechanics on vessel AXEL MAERSK now Jolly Nero
. Model of water-desalinating installation. Who that knows the information on yetomi (yet to me?)to a question if yes that tell or tell where yeto (yet?) it is possible to read.

I have transliterated the words that were posted in Cyrillic in the western alphabet, hope it helps.

readlines
16th May 2008, 12:17
I have transliterated the words that were posted in Cyrillic in the western alphabet, hope it helps.

senks (Smoke)

readlines
16th May 2008, 12:25
I should think that someone in the crew will have knowledge of the AXEL MAERSK or after she was fitted in 1984 with the forepart of and renamed as, ADRIAN MAERSK. In 1994 she was converted to a roro-container ship SP5. ERIC G.GIBSON then in 1999 changed to MAERSK ALASKA. Finally JOLLY NERO in 2006.
Hopefully someone will know what model of water desalination plant she has or where this information may be found.
I'm sure that the information will be available for a ship built in 1976 by Blohm and Voss at Steinwerder.
Best of luck with your search.

senks (K)