New threads ?

GBKIWI
19th May 2008, 11:41
Hi there How do I start a new thread on the forum web page - the icon for new threads does not appear ?

GBKIWI
19th May 2008, 11:48
I still cannot start a new thread as the location of the "start new thread" button on this screen is not immediately apparent so I will continue with this one !

I am researching the Troopship Cameronia torpedoed in December 1942

If there was anyone onboard at the time out there or if anyone has any photos of this ship during wartime with the six inch gun mounted aft or when she was in dry dock getting repaired in Gibraltar, please get in contact with me.

Many thanks

GBKIWI

Steve Woodward
19th May 2008, 12:16
GBKIWI,
welcome to SN from Suffolk, I can see you have sorted out the new thread problem, enjy your time with us, RE the Cameronia, I have looked through my records and was surprised not to find a mention of her, not to worry I am certain someone will come up with the goods
Steve

non descript
19th May 2008, 12:29
GBKIWI, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community; enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings in due course. Bon Voyage

K urgess
19th May 2008, 14:05
Welcome aboard from East Yorkshire.
I see you've managed to crack the new thread bit.
I'm sure someone in the crew will be able to help.
Explore the ship and enjoy the voyage.

Bruce Carson
19th May 2008, 14:17
GBKIWI, good to have you onboard.
From Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia.

Bruce

benjidog
19th May 2008, 23:50
Welcome from Lancashire.

I hope you will enjoy the site.

Can't say I understand your question about starting a thread though as you have just done so! To start a thread in any forum you just get in to the forum and there should be a button saying New Thread at the top of the page. Click it and off you go!

Regards,

Brian

gdynia
20th May 2008, 01:44
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

R58484956
20th May 2008, 12:59
Greetings GBKIWI and welcome Bon voyage.