Hello All!

DAVELECKIE
27th May 2008, 20:19
Found this forum whilst browsing the internet.
My name is Dave, I served with BP Tankers from 1970 to approx 1983 and then stood by the building of the Iolair North sea emergency support vessel, sailed on her for a couple of years and then transferred to BP Forties field and served on Forties Delta platform until the end of 1995.
From memory I served on the following tankers.
Kiwi, Kestral, Holly,Hazel, Hawthorn, Maple, Avon, Dart, Esk, Mokran, Pioneer, Renown, Pride, Shoush and Sivand.
I will "dig out" my Discharge books as there may be a few others that the "memory" is failing me on!
Looking forward to visiting the forum on a regular basis and anyone who remembers me is welcome to get in touch.
I still remember "the best job in the world" with great affection!

Dave

non descript
27th May 2008, 20:20
Dave, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community and that's a fine list of ships; enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings in due course. Bon Voyage

K urgess
27th May 2008, 20:35
Welcome aboard from East Yorkshire, Dave.
Plenty of BP crew in our crew so you're bound to find someone you knew.
Explore the ship and enjoy the trip.

R58484956
27th May 2008, 20:40
Greetings Dave and awarm welcome to SN. Thanks for signing on and enjoy the site. Plenty of ex BP lads on board. Bon voyage.

gdynia
28th May 2008, 00:50
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

Bruce Carson
28th May 2008, 00:51
Dave, form Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia.
Good to have you onboard.
Almost certainly you'll be hearing from old shipmates before long.

Bruce

benjidog
29th May 2008, 21:33
Welcome from Lancashire.

I hope you will enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

Graham Wallace
4th June 2008, 19:32
Hi Dave ,
We have met before way back in 2004. Its a greatwebsite, many people here you will know.
Graham