Hello All

heather7
31st May 2008, 00:23
(Hippy) have just found this site , brings back some great memories from my days sailing on Mobil Acme Producer Falcon Hawk , Sachem Satucket those were the days.

John Rogers
31st May 2008, 00:52
Welcome to the site Heather,there is a lot to see on this happy board,any question dont hesitate to ask.

John.

K urgess
31st May 2008, 14:49
Welcome aboard from East Yorkshire, Heather.
The Memsahib and I were on the Satucket in 76/77. Great fun.
I'm sure you'll find others in the crew you may know.
Explore the ship and enjoy the trip.

Bruce Carson
31st May 2008, 15:25
Heather7, from Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia.
I think you'll enjoy what you find here.
Make yourself at home and join in our friendly discussions at any time.

Bruce

R58484956
31st May 2008, 16:34
Greetings Heather from the south of England. Enjoy the siteand bon voyage.

benjidog
31st May 2008, 20:57
Welcome from Lancashire.

I hope you will enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

non descript
2nd June 2008, 08:09
Heather, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community and it is good to see you finding your way round and getting some good replies. Enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings in due course. Bon Voyage.

heather7
4th June 2008, 10:16
Heather, a warm welcome to you. Thank you for joining the community and it is good to see you finding your way round and getting some good replies. Enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings in due course. Bon Voyage.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys I am representing my late husband Alan Barnes (Barney) of Houlder Bros and Mobil shipping Any one remember him? Am so enjoying this trip down memory lane and reconise so many people from years gone by.Alan was at the Boulevard and Hull Nautical college I sailed with him and Mobil shipping. Heard so many old stories about places and people I thought Ihad forgotten thanks very much and will look forward to reading future stories.

gdynia
5th June 2008, 00:35
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage