Rob Hayward.

Philthechill
8th June 2008, 23:42
Salaams to all you BI sahibs! Phil Roe, ex-Brock's Engineer here.
I'm trying to persuade a neighbour of mine, Rob Hayward, to join SN. He was with BI, umpteen thousands of years ago, but doubts whether anyone will remember him. I'm hoping to prove he's wrong by getting some response to this "Thread"! I don't know what ships he was on, with BI. One of his jobs before leaving "The Merch" was with Cunard as Second Mate on the QE2. Burra salaams. Phil(Hippy)

Peter Fielding
9th June 2008, 15:21
Salaams to all you BI sahibs! Phil Roe, ex-Brock's Engineer here.
I'm trying to persuade a neighbour of mine, Rob Hayward, to join SN. He was with BI, umpteen thousands of years ago, but doubts whether anyone will remember him. I'm hoping to prove he's wrong by getting some response to this "Thread"! I don't know what ships he was on, with BI. One of his jobs before leaving "The Merch" was with Cunard as Second Mate on the QE2. Burra salaams. Phil(Hippy)

Tell him to sign on, Phil. The name doesn't ring a bell with me, but there are members on this site who were with B.I. before Noah went to sea! Someone is bound to remember him.

Philthechill
12th June 2008, 20:25
Tell him to sign on, Phil. The name doesn't ring a bell with me, but there are members on this site who were with B.I. before Noah went to sea! Someone is bound to remember him. Peter! Thanks for your reply to my "Thread". My apologies for not having thanked you sooner but I've been away for a couple of days or so and had no access to a computer (Good? Bad? I'm not quite sure!). I'm still trying to persuade Rob but he's still fighting shy of the idea! If I pour sufficient ethanol down his neck I'm sure he'll do it! Salaams. Phil(Hippy)