16th June 2005, 15:25
(Applause) HELLO. ANYBODY OUT THERE SAILED ON SS OTRANTO March/52-Nov 53

Steve
16th June 2005, 18:26
Hello Geoff, long before my time but welcome to SN

julian anstis
16th June 2005, 19:46
Welcome aboard Geoff,

I'm sure someone will be winging an answer back to you shortly......enjoy our site.

Julian

Doug Rogers
17th June 2005, 02:45
Welcome, enjoy the site, bit before my time as well but Julian is right, someone will be out there.

Geoff Woolley
19th June 2005, 18:44
Hi.Steve (Ships lookout)& Julian Anstis.(Super Mod) also Doug Rogers (Sips Buff) you all make me abit ancient about your time at sea, at least you have taken time to send your regards,Iwill hope to get a reply that covers my time at sea. I wonder if any of you ever taken a trip on a Container Ship? I hope to sometime next year Cheers

Doug Rogers
20th June 2005, 02:39
Hi.Steve (Ships lookout)& Julian Anstis.(Super Mod) also Doug Rogers (Sips Buff) you all make me abit ancient about your time at sea, at least you have taken time to send your regards,Iwill hope to get a reply that covers my time at sea. I wonder if any of you ever taken a trip on a Container Ship? I hope to sometime next year Cheers

Havent had the pleasure but there are a number of friends who have and they have all had a great time. Not perhaps the prettiest of vessels to travel on but you can only work with what you have!!.