Hello All

B.Nicholson
15th June 2008, 18:45
Hello All of You out there,
First time on here and not being Computer literate I found it hard to get on. Any how I am Bob Nicholson and am trying to trace me old pal Neville Morris,last heard of, Emigrated to CHINA! with some young bird ???
In 83 I was skipper on the Ex-Statesman then Salvanguard. (Relieved Neville in Djibouti Airport) wow loved that boat. she was something else. 4 engines 2 props, did not need a bow or stern thruster. Oh and by the way I found Charlie Noble's old Bakkie Pouch behind the fridge in the cabin. Must have been there for years. It was still smokable .

K urgess
15th June 2008, 20:35
Welcome aboard from East Yorkshire, Bob.
I've moved your post into it's own thread for a wider response.
I'm sure you'll get some replies from the crew.
Find your way around the ship and enjoy the trip.

Steve Woodward
15th June 2008, 21:36
Bob,
Welcome to SN from Suffolk, enjoy your time with us and the very best of luck in your search
Steve

Sister Eleff
15th June 2008, 22:23
Welcome Bob from Australia. If any thing will sharpen your computer skills this site will - and will use up many hours of your time too (Jester) Where is NE31 ***?

Peter4447
15th June 2008, 23:00
Welcome aboard from Glorious Devon
Peter4447

benjidog
15th June 2008, 23:03
Welcome from Lancashire.

I hope you will enjoy the site.

Regards,

Brian

Bruce Carson
15th June 2008, 23:18
From Michigan, a warm welcome to Ships Nostalgia.
It's good to have you onboard.
A few trial runs through our various sections and you should become comfortable negotiating SN.
Any problems, either post a message in the "Help" Section or send a Private Message to a Moderator ( Go to the Forums page and click on an Active User name in heavy letters.)

Bruce

gdynia
16th June 2008, 01:15
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

B.Nicholson
13th April 2009, 00:29
Welcome Bob from Australia. If any thing will sharpen your computer skills this site will - and will use up many hours of your time too (Jester) Where is NE31 ***?

NE31 is Hebburn on Tyne, near Newcastle England
Unless I stay up half the night I cant get online with my ISP. also puter been down for a while.
Rgds Bob

R58484956
14th April 2009, 11:07
Greetings Neville and a warm welcome to SN. Bon voyage.