70th Birthday Retiring

macrae
24th June 2008, 10:29
:sweat:

Have Finally Decided To Retire Fully On The 2nd Of August When Ill Be 70 Years Old

After Working Since 1957 It Will Seem Very Strange To Me At First.

Be A New Beginning, A New Life...(==D)

WISH ME LUCK:

billyboy
24th June 2008, 11:13
Wishing you the very best of luck in your forthcoming retirement. Believe me, You will become a busy man now. You will wonder after a few weeks how you ever found the time to go to work.
Relax and enjoy a well earned rest

JimC
24th June 2008, 12:27
:sweat:

Have Finally Decided To Retire Fully On The 2nd Of August When Ill Be 70 Years Old

After Working Since 1957 It Will Seem Very Strange To Me At First.

Be A New Beginning, A New Life...(==D)

WISH ME LUCK:

Best wishes for a long, happy retirement! I hope you have lots to do. I've been ' at it' for a good few years now. The secret is to keep yourself occupied as well as keeping and making new friends. That's what it's all
about here on this site. Personally; I'd much rather be working but I emphasise the personal choice bit.

Jim C.

macrae
24th June 2008, 21:17
Thanks for your good wishes Billyboy and Jim. Very much appreciated.

Am fortunately fit enough to start doing new things with my time.(Thumb)
not sure what yet :confused:

ROBERT HENDERSON
24th June 2008, 22:01
Macrae
I retired fifeteen years ago, I still miss some aspects of sea life. I do not however miss answering to some twit in an office as to why I refused to sail with a grossly under powered ship in bad weather. I have more time to play and experiment with my computer, some time with disastrous consequences. I can go where I like when I like.
When you settle into it I am sure you will enjoy it. Good luck for the future, and I wish you a happy retirement.
Regards Robert.

John Rogers
24th June 2008, 22:37
Best wishes for a happy retirement,I have been retired for 21 years now after working for 42 years. Keep busy and healthy and don't let the mind go to sleep.

John.

benjidog
24th June 2008, 23:35
Enjoy your retirement - you will have more time to spend on SN now!

Regards,

Brian

gdynia
25th June 2008, 00:53
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

JT McRae
25th June 2008, 02:15
I hope you have a long and happy retirement, with more time for SN.

From one "clansman" to another,

Regards
Tim McRae