Kenny&Debra
24th September 2008, 01:55
Don't know if this is the right place to ask...but I uploaded an avatar pic when I joined, and then changed it to an updated one...the only problem is that my new one is showing on all posts, but for some strange reason my old one comes up on gallery comments !
I have tried deleting and uploading several times, but still the same and I can't find a different place if there is one to change that pic in the gallery avatar...CONFUSED !!!!
Can anyone help or any of the mods change it for me ?
I want the one with the black top and spiky/long hair up with pale background, not the one of me with Loch Ness in the background lol(Jester) Thanks to anyone who can help.....
Debra
below, the one I want lol

Gulpers
24th September 2008, 05:35
Debra,

I've just had a look at your Gallery Comment here (http://www.shipsnostalgia.com/gallery//showphoto.php?photo=138486) and it is showing your new Avatar correctly.
Try deleting Cookies from your PC and that should clear your problem. (Thumb)

non descript
24th September 2008, 06:59
Debra,

Ray has got it in one and you are OK and we are all seeing the correct images, it is only your computer that is storing the old image and not updating. Hitting F5 will also help clear the problem.
(Thumb)
Mark

R651400
24th September 2008, 07:14
Debra,
Not avatar related but can I draw your attention to this thread for info?
http://www.shipsnostalgia.com/showthread.php?t=13374
If you have would be grateful for a reply on the thread or a pm...
Regards

LizzieNo1
24th September 2008, 15:14
Don't know if this is the right place to ask...but I uploaded an avatar pic when I joined, and then changed it to an updated one...the only problem is that my new one is showing on all posts, but for some strange reason my old one comes up on gallery comments !
I have tried deleting and uploading several times, but still the same and I can't find a different place if there is one to change that pic in the gallery avatar...CONFUSED !!!!
Can anyone help or any of the mods change it for me ?
I want the one with the black top and spiky/long hair up with pale background, not the one of me with Loch Ness in the background lol(Jester) Thanks to anyone who can help.....
Debra
below, the one I want lol

Hi Debra,
I think you had/have a similar problem that I had. I had a photo that I wanted to replace,the image wouldn't change. One of the members on here advised me to clear the cache (Firefox), then hit refresh. That sorted it out.
Hope this helps a little.

Regards
Lizzie

Kenny&Debra
25th September 2008, 01:55
Thanks everyone...will do that !!! (Thumb)

R651400 - pm sent...;)