Caesarea 3D computer model

sarnarea
25th September 2008, 13:01
I have made a start at creating a 3D computer model of Caesarea. For anyone interested in seeing it progress (or not), I will be posting pictures on my website as I go along. www.caesarea-sarnia.co.uk

Hopefully, something new will be added each week

Just click on 3D MODEL in the menu on the left.

Keltic Star
26th September 2008, 06:53
I have made a start at creating a 3D computer model of Caesarea. For anyone interested in seeing it progress (or not), I will be posting pictures on my website as I go along. www.caesarea-sarnia.co.uk

Hopefully, something new will be added each week

Just click on 3D MODEL in the menu on the left.

Nice start Sarnarea, just out of curiosity, what CAD program are you using?
Bob

Fred Wood
26th September 2008, 12:24
I think that your work so far is excellent, and I look forward to watching your model progress.

sarnarea
26th September 2008, 18:13
Nice start Sarnarea, just out of curiosity, what CAD program are you using?
Bob

Cinema 4D Bob.

sarnarea
26th September 2008, 18:14
I think that your work so far is excellent, and I look forward to watching your model progress.

Thanks Fred.

Keltic Star
27th September 2008, 06:25
Cinema 4D Bob.

Thanks Sarnarea, must admit I had never heard if Cinema 4D, we use AutoCad, Delftship and occasionally Catia. AutoCad 2D is still the workhorse of the fleet but changing to 3D can be a challenge, Catia is cr-p for memory useage and file interchange Delftship easy to work with and a good stability program but lousy graphics.

Have just downloaded the demo of Cinema 4D and will give it a try over the next week or so. Looking forward to seeing your progress as you go forward.
Cheers
Bob