Lennie Farrar

ALAN TYLER
27th September 2008, 13:31
Do any of you old Houlders Seadogs know the whereabouts of Lennie Farrar. I sailed with Lennie both deepsea and offshore, lost touch when I came ashore in 86, He was 2nd Stwd and later Chief Stwd. last I heard he was living in Brighouse in Yorkshire. It would be great to get in touch again.
Thanking you all in Anticipation, Alan T.

marinero
28th September 2008, 16:24
Do any of you old Houlders Seadogs know the whereabouts of Lennie Farrar. I sailed with Lennie both deepsea and offshore, lost touch when I came ashore in 86, He was 2nd Stwd and later Chief Stwd. last I heard he was living in Brighouse in Yorkshire. It would be great to get in touch again.
Thanking you all in Anticipation, Alan T.

Hi Alan.
I haven't heard of Lennie for years either. It would be good to get in touch with him.
Regards
Leo

veste
1st October 2008, 10:34
Hello Alan, Leo,
Sailed with Lennie, remember meeting him for a drink whilst on leave.
Will try to find him when I get back home in about 6 weeks as I live a few miles from him, i had forgotten his surname.
Regards veste.

marinero
1st October 2008, 21:13
Hello Alan, Leo,
Will try to find him when I get back home in about 6 weeks as I live a few miles from him, i had forgotten his surname.
Regards veste.

hi Veste.
That would be very much appreciated if you could get in touch with Lennie for us. I sailed with him on the "Cumbria" and then for a long time in Houlder Offshore.
Regards
Leo(Thumb)

ALAN TYLER
2nd October 2008, 20:03
Hello Alan, Leo,
Regards veste.

Hi Veste,
It would be great if you could contact the old seadog, as we had alot of good times together. Especially the time in South Shields when I made a mess of his cassette player in his brand new Triumph, although I don,t think he was too pleased at the time.
Regards Alan.

ALAN TYLER
26th November 2012, 16:20
Just thought I would renew this thread just in case any new members might have come across Lennie in recent years and know of his whereabouts.

marinero
26th November 2012, 16:45
Just thought I would renew this thread just in case any new members might have come across Lennie in recent years and know of his whereabouts.

Still no news Alan. It seems as if he has disappeared from the face of the earth. Trust you and Ann are both well.

Regards

Leo

linglis
26th November 2012, 17:06
Does anyone know his age, did he have a brother.?
May have info on him, need confirmation.

linglis
26th November 2012, 17:16
Could this be the Leonard Farrar you are looking for.?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-113126/Stab-death-pensioner-tortured.html

ALAN TYLER
26th November 2012, 18:03
Could this be the Leonard Farrar you are looking for.?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-113126/Stab-death-pensioner-tortured.html
Pretty sure its not him thankfully, just sent you an e mail. Regards Alan.

BOB.WHITTAKER
26th November 2012, 22:37
It doesn't look like the Lennie Farrar I knew either . Bob Whittaker

marinero
27th November 2012, 11:34
Wrong age, as I think Lennie was younger than me.(68)

Regards

Leo

ALAN TYLER
27th November 2012, 17:08
Leo/Bob, Hi to you both hope you,re in the best of health. I,ve hopefully got an address for Lennie (Thanks to Inglis) so I,m going to write to him and with a bit of luck it will be our long lost Lennie. I.ll let you know the outcome. Alan.

marinero
27th November 2012, 20:56
Well done Alan it would be great to get in touch.

Regards

Leo

ALAN TYLER
19th December 2012, 13:13
Unfortunately I,ve been unable to contact Lennie, so I,ll let this thread go.

marinero
19th December 2012, 15:13
OK Alan. Have a good Christmas.

Regards