Movements at Pearl Harbour

mak
3rd October 2008, 14:01
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for some information regarding past shipping movements at Pearl. Can anybody help me with this as looking for web sites or anybody who has info about Pearl. I am looking for name of a submarine that came in while i was out there in September. Hope someone can help

Thanks
MAK

sparkie2182
3rd October 2008, 15:19
i dont suppose the Japanese embassy would be of much use.
:(

ssr481
3rd October 2008, 15:41
... I am looking for name of a submarine that came in while i was out there in September. Hope someone can help

Thanks
MAK

They tend to be very close-lipped out in Pearl about ship movements.. what kind of information are you really looking for?

mak
3rd October 2008, 22:26
I am looking for the name of the US submarine that came in on the morning of Tuesday 9th September and berthed next to USS Pasadena. Also looking for the name of the submarine that is in refit berthed opposite the USS Missouri and near the exit of the base. Finally i am looking for current list of vessels at reserve/decommisioned laid up at Pearl. I agree it is hard to get information from Pearl so hoping someone may help me
Thanks
Mak

kewl dude
5th October 2008, 06:15
Considering the world situation I suspect any SN members with access to the information you desire will be circumspect and not post it.

You appear to be new here, I notice you have yet to fill out your profile?

Greg Hayden

mak
6th October 2008, 22:22
Greg,
I am just looking for a name of a submarine that i seen coming into Pearl Harbour whilst on holiday there, thats all I was just hoping someone might be able to help. I am not after anything you might consider "classified" just a name.

Mak