Drupa and Erinna

suzie6uk
15th January 2009, 22:48
Hi all. I am wondering if anyone was on the Drupa during 1988? My son, Jonathan Blackmore was a deck cadet when he joined this ship. Also, he was on the M.S Erinna during late 1988/89...I have searched the gallery for the Erinna but unfortunately there isnt a picture of it. Has anyone here heard or sailed on the Erinna? I would be grateful to hear from you if you have any information. Please email me if you can.
Sue.

davidrwarwick
16th January 2009, 08:54
Sue,
You can find a picture and some details of the Erinna here:-
http://www.helderline.nl/tanker/33/erinna+%282%29/

Dave

suzie6uk
16th January 2009, 15:25
thankyou for the website Dave. I found a list of people working on these two ships but was unable to send an email. It kept saying I was forbidden to be on there! Sorry, my computer skills are limited and I dont quite understand it
With thanks
Sue.

calvin
19th January 2009, 14:11
hi sue you need to register on the site to send e mails or place a messages for kees the site owner.

suzie6uk
19th January 2009, 14:31
Thanks Calvin..I managed to send emails and leave message in guestbook. Didnt have to register anywhere. I am now hoping someone gets in touch.
Thanks for that.
Sue

calvin
23rd January 2009, 13:18
its a pleasure sue hope you find someone who sailed with you son as the comradeship will live on as long as sites like this servive