Maritime Reporter & Engineering News

surfaceblow
27th January 2009, 04:10
I just received my January 2009 issue of Maritime Reporter this months issue is celebrating 70 years with a bunch of pictures and facts the magazine covered. On page 37 there is the Savannah main particulars. You can download the magazine by going to www.marinelink.com

Once you get to the site click on the tab for magazines there are two magazines Maritime Reporter and Marine News both magazines can be downloaded in pdf files. I have not have any luck in viewing the digital editions. I get the paper editions.

Maritime Reporter is more off shore while the Marine News covers tugs and work boats.

Keltic Star
27th January 2009, 04:23
Both excellent publications and I don't remember being billed for a subscription over the past 35 years.

jerome morris
20th May 2009, 22:05
Funny they have billed me numerous times and I have yet to send it back....but I still get the publication...going on 20 years now.

Keltic Star
21st May 2009, 05:16
Funny they have billed me numerous times and I have yet to send it back....but I still get the publication...going on 20 years now.

And to think that the content and quality of their publication is first class compared to the usual garbage that you have to pay an arm and leg for.

NoMoss
21st May 2009, 09:23
I've been receiving them both paper and pdf edition for a couple of years now and no mention of payment. From a UK perspective they are obviously too focused on the US but often there are interesting articles and pictures which I can use in my newsletter - always acknowledging source, of course.