Duncan MacDonald

Derek Dunn
30th January 2009, 19:41
Hi guys, I just heard that Duncan MacDonald passed away 28th January. Another of the legends gone.

EBenarty
30th January 2009, 20:10
Very sorry to hear that ,I sailed with Duncan on the Nevis in 1966 on my first trip deep sea and again on the Cruachan and Vrackie. A real gent !!!
Billy

AndyMacdonald
31st January 2009, 21:24
I would just like to say thanks for your comments about Dunc. As my name suggests I am Duncan's son and overwhelmed at some of the story's I am hearing about what he got up 2. The date for the funeral has not been finalised yet but we would love to see as many of my dads friends there as possible. Date and time should be confirmed on Monday.

AndyMacdonald
7th February 2009, 22:58
Sorry it is a bit late but thought I would let everyone on here know that the Funeral will be on Tue 10th Feb at St Athernase Parish Church, Leuchars, Fife at 10am it will then follow on to Tayport Cemetry 11am. Everyone is welcome and also everyone is welcome to the Balmullo Inn for refreshments afterwords. Donations will be taken on the day for the RNLI.

Derek Roger
8th February 2009, 16:03
Andy my condolences to You and your family and friends .
My Fathers family was from Tayport and my Grandparents are in the Tayport cemetry ; a peacefull place with a fine view of the Tay .
May Duncan rest in peace .
Derek