Maersk Santana

enginecadet88
28th April 2009, 18:02
Cadet here! Just got the name of my second ship the maersk santana previously the nedlloyd manet. Just wondering if anyone had sailed on her as im wondering if anyone knows any of her crew because im hoping there will be some willing teachers onboard. My last ship the gateshead was brilliant for that but the cadet cabins were ridiculously small.

Pat Kennedy
28th April 2009, 18:15
Cadet here! Just got the name of my second ship the maersk santana previously the nedlloyd manet. Just wondering if anyone had sailed on her as im wondering if anyone knows any of her crew because im hoping there will be some willing teachers onboard. My last ship the gateshead was brilliant for that but the cadet cabins were ridiculously small..

Cadet
Its enough to know that Maersk have named the ship after the best guitar noodler in the world
Best Regards,
Pat(Thumb)

enginecadet88
2nd May 2009, 02:34
lol First thing i thought of when i was told.
I've heard the ships that were previously nedlloyd are good to be on just looking for clarification

Cornelia
7th May 2009, 17:53
lol First thing i thought of when i was told.
I've heard the ships that were previously nedlloyd are good to be on just looking for clarification

I think, your cabin will for sure be bigger than the one you'd get on a feedership !!! (A)

enginecadet88
30th May 2009, 21:35
I think, your cabin will for sure be bigger than the one you'd get on a feedership !!! (A)

I wasnt on a feedership lol plus my ships changed now to the misc darlington formerly maersk darlington formerly newport bay. built 1993. part of reederei blue star

Im starting to get a bit peeved as im getting no experience on flex engines which will be commonplace soon enough.