Celebrity Equinox arrives in Southampton on July 19 ahead of launch

shamrock
15th July 2009, 14:50
Celebrity Equinox will arrive in Southampton on July 19 ahead of its christening at the end of the month.

More than 5,000 travel agents, travel industry professionals and consumers will be visiting the ship during the two weeks of launch celebrations.

On July 25 there will be a pro-am croquet tournament on the ship's half-acre lawn, and classical group All Angels will perform for guests on a one-night taster cruise. The following day the annual Passenger Shipping Association dinner will be held on the ship.

...cont../..

http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/Articles/2009/07/15/31450/celebrity-equinox-arrives-in-southampton-ahead-of-launch.html

Molls-Phot
19th July 2009, 18:27
Arrived at 0500 this morning. Not too bad looking but odd funnels. Picture on my website www.maritimephotographic.co.uk

shamrock
19th July 2009, 18:34
She looked good...even if it was still a bit dark that early in the morning. My agent is aboard her next weekend for a night as part of the naming celebrations. He went aboard Solstice too for a similar event. I am still not too keen on the big ships, mind you, much prefer the more homely & intimate ones :o