M.V Trinity

islayshipping
24th October 2009, 15:55
Good Afternoon

I am just wondering if anyone could help me.

M.V Trinity used to be owned by Faversham Ships LTD
she was sold in 2008 i think to buyers in chile.

Could somebody tell me If she has been renamed?
Has anybody got pictures off her from the new buyers?

I used to discharge her when she used to call at Port Ellen with Barley.

Send me a private message
Regards
Elliott Bowman

vectiscol
25th October 2009, 15:24
DON ANDRES K since mid-July, 2008, when recorded as having arrived at Shoreham from Immingham. Faversham Ships sold her to a Chilean Owner (subsequently identified as Naviera y Transportes Maritimes Sur Austral Limitada by one source - but stated with Transportes Kochifas S.A., Puerto Montt as manager by Equasis). She was still at Shoreham on 24 July - but transited the Dover Strait eastbound on 25 July for Grenaa to presumably load something for Bilbao, from where she departed on 13 August for Cristobal & a westbound Panama Canal transit.

islayshipping
25th October 2009, 20:02
DON ANDRES K since mid-July, 2008, when recorded as having arrived at Shoreham from Immingham. Faversham Ships sold her to a Chilean Owner (subsequently identified as Naviera y Transportes Maritimes Sur Austral Limitada by one source - but stated with Transportes Kochifas S.A., Puerto Montt as manager by Equasis). She was still at Shoreham on 24 July - but transited the Dover Strait eastbound on 25 July for Grenaa to presumably load something for Bilbao, from where she departed on 13 August for Cristobal & a westbound Panama Canal transit.

Thank you very much.

Do you know anyone who will have pictures