Looking for information

the_vietnam_bear
10th November 2009, 00:12
I am looking for information regarding Billy the Bosun from Liverpool, Dalla 1970,anyone know what happened to him, also Charlie, 3/E on the Dalla 1970

eldersuk
15th November 2009, 23:13
I assume you mean Billy Waring the bosun. No idea where he might be now, alot of people have disappeared since the demise of the company.

Charlie 3/E?? Have you got his surname?

Derek

the_vietnam_bear
21st November 2009, 10:09
I assume you mean Billy Waring the bosun. No idea where he might be now, alot of people have disappeared since the demise of the company.

Charlie 3/E?? Have you got his surname?

Derek

Hello Derek,

All I remember is Billy was from Liverpool, tall about 6 feet and blonde hair, I have a photo of us sitting at the aft end of the accommadation.
Charlie I don't remember his surname all I remember he was 3/eng.
At the time I was onboard Charlie was spoken to by the Old Man regarding not eating in the Saloon and drinking too much.

Dunkwa
31st January 2010, 22:43
Hi,
Could be Charlie Duggan a rather rotund guy from Liverpool. Sailed with him on the Sekondo if I recall.=Mike

the_vietnam_bear
8th December 2010, 21:16
Hi,
Could be Charlie Duggan a rather rotund guy from Liverpool. Sailed with him on the Sekondo if I recall.=Mike

I am sure Charlie was from Newcastle, the 3rd who took over from him was Scottish and was scarred from a fire accident down part of his face, neck and shoulder right side

steve goldswain
16th December 2010, 10:48
hi enyone remember what happened to derek tata=e and davy duffy bosun and bosuns mate on the demmura

SAMHATCH
17th December 2010, 17:02
Hi, there was an Irish 3rd Engineer on the FB late sixties early seventies by the name of Charlie and I believe the 'scarred' engineer referred to was Robin Hood