Hi from Indonesian newbie

januarset
18th January 2010, 08:56
Hi, i am the newbie from Indonesia, greetings from Indonesia to all shipsnolstagia members ... (egg)

R58484956
18th January 2010, 09:34
Greetings januarset and welcome to SN from the south of England. Bon voyage.

Gulpers
18th January 2010, 09:43
januarset,

A warm welcome to SN from the Isle of Anglesey.
Join in our discussions and I am sure you will get many hours of pleasure from your membership. (Thumb)

billyboy
18th January 2010, 10:57
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

K urgess
18th January 2010, 11:59
Welcome aboard from northern England.
Find your way around and get to know the crew.
Have a good voyage.

Tom Inglis
18th January 2010, 12:41
Hi, i am the newbie from Indonesia, greetings from Indonesia to all shipsnolstagia members ... (egg)

I was in Jakarta & Tg Priok from 1968 to 1973 working for Blue Funnel Line and based at the Gesurii Lloyd berths at Tg Priok. Also did a lot of traveling to the various places where the Blue Funnel ships unloaded/loaded. That was a long time ago and I can see Tg Priok has changed a vast amount. I wonder if Gesuri Lloyd still exists? Maybe they have been swallowed up in all the development which has happened. When I left the job there I had trained a young Indonesian guy called Willy Basoeki and I often wonder what happened to him in the meantime. Maybe he is still involved in the shipping scene in Jakarta, though I guess he must now be about 60+ by now. At that time the main agents in addition to Gesuri was Jakarta Lloyd who were agents for our big rival Hapag Lloyd and there owners rep in Tg Priok was Captain Schwartz who was quite a legendary figure . Have a look at my profile and you will see what I have been up to since Jakarta
Any news from Jakarta will be very interesting for me and we may even have for mutual acquaintances. Anyway welcome aboard.
Best regards
Tominglis

bert thompson
21st January 2010, 10:02
Januarset welcome to this great site
Best wishes
Bert.

benjidog
21st January 2010, 20:34
Welcome from Lancashire - I hope you will enjoy the site.

januarset
11th October 2010, 06:01
I was in Jakarta & Tg Priok from 1968 to 1973 working for Blue Funnel Line and based at the Gesurii Lloyd berths at Tg Priok. Also did a lot of traveling to the various places where the Blue Funnel ships unloaded/loaded. That was a long time ago and I can see Tg Priok has changed a vast amount. I wonder if Gesuri Lloyd still exists? Maybe they have been swallowed up in all the development which has happened. When I left the job there I had trained a young Indonesian guy called Willy Basoeki and I often wonder what happened to him in the meantime. Maybe he is still involved in the shipping scene in Jakarta, though I guess he must now be about 60+ by now. At that time the main agents in addition to Gesuri was Jakarta Lloyd who were agents for our big rival Hapag Lloyd and there owners rep in Tg Priok was Captain Schwartz who was quite a legendary figure . Have a look at my profile and you will see what I have been up to since Jakarta
Any news from Jakarta will be very interesting for me and we may even have for mutual acquaintances. Anyway welcome aboard.
Best regards
Tominglis

Hi Tom,
Yes, I know Gesuri Lloyd who was the Mitsui appointed agent before Mitsui open her own branches at Jakarta. I am living in Surabaya so I only knew some incharge persons in Surabaya and the last update I got from my friend (ex Gesuri) in Surabaya, he still the incharge person in Gesuri Jakarta but he has no details of contact number.
Best regards,
Januar

januarset
11th October 2010, 06:03
Welcome from Lancashire - I hope you will enjoy the site.

Hi too, it's very good for me to find this site which will impove my ships/vessels knowledgement

januarset
11th October 2010, 06:05
Januarset welcome to this great site
Best wishes
Bert.

Hi Bert,
Thank you,
Warm regards,
Januar

januarset
11th October 2010, 06:06
Welcome aboard from northern England.
Find your way around and get to know the crew.
Have a good voyage.

thank you ...

januarset
11th October 2010, 06:08
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

Hi, I was very glad to find the friend from Southeast Asia, surely I will enjoy this site

januarset
11th October 2010, 06:08
Greetings januarset and welcome to SN from the south of England. Bon voyage.

Thank you ...

Oz.
11th October 2010, 06:12
G'day januarset, welcome from Australia.

gdynia
11th October 2010, 08:52
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage