Tony Plews

Anthony Plews
22nd January 2010, 06:42
Hi! all. I am seeking any information on incidents good and bad in P. & O.as past of establishing a book. I have just discovered this site and wondered if there are any old P. & O guys on board. Also would like anyone who has information on Captain Cutlers last voyage which ended with his grounding on Pulo Whe in Indonesia.

non descript
22nd January 2010, 09:43
Tony, a warm welcome to you on your first posting. Thank you for joining the community and hopefully some of the P&O folk will get back to you; do enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings. (Thumb)

bert thompson
22nd January 2010, 09:45
Welcome Tony to this great site
Best wishes
Bert.

R58484956
22nd January 2010, 10:07
Greetings Anthony and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.

billyboy
22nd January 2010, 10:10
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

Gulpers
22nd January 2010, 12:24
Tony,

A warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy your time on SN and get many happy hours entertainment from your membership. (Thumb)

K urgess
22nd January 2010, 13:51
Welcome aboard from northern England, Tony.
Find your way around and get to know the crew.
Have a good voyage.

benjidog
22nd January 2010, 17:07
Welcome from Lancashire - I hope you will enjoy the site.

Boseley
23rd January 2010, 12:52
Hello and welcome from El Hierro,

I sailed on the Corfu, its last voyage, and the Canberra the maiden voyage,

Bob sendall

gdynia
24th January 2010, 19:06
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

dmrowden
25th January 2010, 04:20
Hi! all. I am seeking any information on incidents good and bad in P. & O.as past of establishing a book. I have just discovered this site and wondered if there are any old P. & O guys on board. Also would like anyone who has information on Captain Cutlers last voyage which ended with his grounding on Pulo Whe in Indonesia.

Hello Tony,
Welcome to the site, and as you may have deduced from a PM thread, we have mutual shipmates amongst the P&O brigade.
In your reference to 'Captain Cutler', I presume that you are talking of R H J Cutler, master of the Strathmore in 1963, and master of the Canberra in 1971.

Regards
David Rowden