Hello, and greetings from Norway

Brutus5
27th January 2010, 07:12
Hey to you all! (A)

I'm a man (boy) soon to be 50 (half way to hundred). I drive trucks for a living (long distance). And I've always been interested in boats, and the sea.

I have built some models of div. ships/boats, and now I've just started a new project. Building a model of the Envoy class tug. (Scribe)

So I'm very interested in information about those boats, specially pictures.
And I hope someone here can help me with that..

All the best
Brutus

Steve Woodward
27th January 2010, 07:19
Brutus,
Welcome to SN, enjoy your time with us - someone will have something on the Envoy tugs
Steve

non descript
27th January 2010, 07:27
Brutus, a warm welcome to you on your first posting. Truck Driving and Big Boat Driving are all very similar (except for the tyres) - Thank you for joining the community; do enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings. (Thumb)

billyboy
27th January 2010, 07:41
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer

Gulpers
27th January 2010, 09:01
Brutus,

A warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey, I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience!
Since you share common interests with many of our members you will undoubtedly be exchanging messages before long. (Thumb)

bert thompson
27th January 2010, 09:56
Welcome Brutus to this great site
Best wishes
Bert.

R58484956
27th January 2010, 10:15
Greetings Brutus and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.

K urgess
27th January 2010, 10:33
Welcome aboard from northern England, Brutus.
Find your way around and get to know the crew.
Have a good voyage.

Frank P
27th January 2010, 13:04
Welcome onboard Brutus, enjoy the site.

Cheers Frank

benjidog
27th January 2010, 18:46
Welcome from Lancashire - I hope you will enjoy the site.

Brutus5
27th January 2010, 21:09
Brutus, a warm welcome to you on your first posting. Truck Driving and Big Boat Driving are all very similar (except for the tyres) - Thank you for joining the community; do enjoy the site and all it has to offer, and we very much look forward to your postings. (Thumb)

Woow, thank you all for a very warm welcoming.
I've been snooping around around this site, and I rally like what I see. (Thumb)

And, then a question: I'm thinking of posting the pictures of the building of my Envoy. Is there a place here I can to do this??
Would anyone be interested ??

Brutus

gdynia
29th January 2010, 00:26
Welcome onboard to SN and enjoy the voyage

stein
29th January 2010, 08:43
Brutus
We have a "Model Ships" part in the gallery section where you can post your pictures. Some certainly will be interested.

GWB
29th January 2010, 09:22
Welcome aboard Brutus enjoy the trip and meet the crew.