Hello From Dublin

curleymags
30th January 2010, 01:03
Hello everybody! This is my very first visit to ships nostalgia which I came across literally minutes ago. My husband passed away 3 months ago and I was searching for any info on The Finnamore Valley and Finnamore Meadow where he spent many happy times as a radio officer. This is how I came across this site and I really would love if maybe I could locate someone who came across him. Thats my wish anyway. Thank you , Curleymags

R58484956
30th January 2010, 09:55
Greetings Curleymags and a warm welcome to SN from across the water. Bon voyage.

billyboy
30th January 2010, 10:01
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer.
Hopefully someone will be along who knew your late husband soon.

Sister Eleff
30th January 2010, 10:12
Sincere condolences on losing your husband such a short while ago and welcome to the SN family. Good luck with your enquiry, the members on this site seem to be able to answer most things!

trotterdotpom
30th January 2010, 10:32
Curleymags, I'm pretty sure "Finnamore Meadow" was managed by London & Overseas Freighters, did your husband work for that company? What was his name and when was he on the ship? Reply by Private Message if you like.

Regards, John T.

ian d.cameron
30th January 2010, 10:51
Hello and welcome, Couple of photo if you want them
http://www.photoship.co.uk/JAlbum%20Ships/Old%20Ships%20F/slides/Finnamore%20Meadow-01.html
Just click the forward button.

benjidog
30th January 2010, 13:57
Welcome from Lancashire - I hope you will enjoy the site.

I am sure that our members will help you where they can.

Pat bourke
30th January 2010, 14:28
Greetings Curleymags,
Welcome to SN from Tipperary and condolences. Am an ex R/O. You can send me a PM and let me know some details on your late husband.
Regards Pat.

bert thompson
30th January 2010, 17:42
Curleymags welcome and good luck with your searches
Best wishes
Bert.

rstimaru
30th January 2010, 20:31
Welcome curlymags enjoy the site

Gulpers
1st February 2010, 20:46
curleymags,

A warm welcome aboard from the Isle of Anglesey.
I am sure that someone will be able to help with your query in the meantime have a good look around. (Thumb)