MEP hails Greenpeace ship attack (BBC News)

SN NewsCaster
10th February 2010, 21:00
Environmental campaigners urge a Yorkshire MEP to resign after he praised the sinking of the Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior.

More from BBC News... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/news/int/search/news%2Bsport/ship/-/2/hi/uk_news/england/west_yorkshire/8509540.stm)

AncientBrit
10th February 2010, 22:13
So whats new about this? Politico's making ludicrous statements and the Enviro-nerds spending huge sums of your charitable donations with their tame lawyers. How exactly is this anything more than an us versus them p1ssing contest that achieves absolutely nothing? Small minds beget small thoughts which in turn beget small deeds which are magnified by small minds.

sparkie2182
10th February 2010, 22:26
I wonder if there would have been more coverage had he been muslim?

benjidog
10th February 2010, 22:29
Hopefully the half a dozen Yorkshire people that voted this pillock in will refrain from doing so next time around. :(

Certainly not worth wasting money on legal action about the utterings of an idiot - it could be much better spent.

Billieboy
11th February 2010, 06:03
So whats new about this? Politico's making ludicrous statements and the Enviro-nerds spending huge sums of your charitable donations with their tame lawyers. How exactly is this anything more than an us versus them p1ssing contest that achieves absolutely nothing? Small minds beget small thoughts which in turn beget small deeds which are magnified by small minds.

Right on Bob I'm with you 199%!

sparkie2182
23rd February 2010, 21:40
Yet again, i wonder if M.P. Dan Norris would be taking so much interest in the case of these fools if they were British born Muslims?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/8530062.stm

charles henry
25th February 2010, 14:46
I would suggest a yearly five minute silence in memory of Bridgit Bardoe who started all this nonsense
de
chas

AncientBrit
25th February 2010, 18:32
Back in the day I would suggest that she had many of us spending the odd five minutes thinking about her[=P]

charles henry
26th February 2010, 14:25
Back in the day I would suggest that she had many of us spending the odd five minutes thinking about her[=P]

Come to think of it, although she was the cause of a lot of nonsense,

SHE GAVE US THE BIKINI
(had forgotten about that)

de Chas

AncientBrit
26th February 2010, 16:42
Come to think of it, although she was the cause of a lot of nonsense,

SHE GAVE US THE BIKINI
(had forgotten about that)

de Chas

Mai oui, mon ami. Even tho we be pale azure blooded example of the studs we once were, we have a duty to those of the double breasted shirt and fly-less trousers to live down to their expectations of us.(Thumb)

charles henry
27th February 2010, 15:04
Mai oui, mon ami. Even tho we be pale azure blooded example of the studs we once were, we have a duty to those of the double breasted shirt and fly-less trousers to live down to their expectations of us.(Thumb)

Dammit - you made me sit down and cry

de chas