Japan to question whale activist (BBC News)

SN NewsCaster
16th February 2010, 19:50
A New Zealand activists who boarded a Japanese whaling ship in protest is to be taken to Japan for questioning, say reports.

More from BBC News... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/news/int/search/news%2Bsport/ship/-/2/hi/asia-pacific/8518850.stm)

AncientBrit
16th February 2010, 20:07
I'll bet that weasel Watson never informed this poor shmuck that as soon as he got aboard the catcher, he was subject to Japanese law.

Donald McGhee
17th February 2010, 00:05
The fact that Watson sits back and pontificates about the woes of those stupid enough to listen to him and do his dirty work says it all.
The ex-skipper of the fizz boat that got "rammed" should have known better and as far as I'm concerned he is an amateur who is now paying the price of playing tag with professional seamen.
I am against whaling from the Japanese perspective, but playing silly buggers in this way is not the way to get things done. Meantime Watson sits back and drivels along as per usual, what a shonk!

GWB
17th February 2010, 01:48
One report here in Oz said he was trying to arrest the captain what for may not agree with whaling but stop it thro the correct method. If someone did this to Watson's boat he would scream Piracy. This type of behaviour was why he was kicked out of Greenpeace as he wanted to behave like a Pirate. Hope Japan puts the guy in prison then see if Watson helps him.