Hello & Noswaith Dda

Eifion
28th February 2010, 23:24
Hello Everybody,

A confession. I am a landlubber (and part time aviator) and to the best of my knowledge all my ancestors were land lubbers too. I have an interest in all manner of technical things included amongst them aeroplanes, warships, sports cars etc..

I have recently decided to scratchbuild a few radio controlled model boats, possibly a WWII Admiralty Tug, WWII Admiralty Trawler and some of the smaller pre WWI warships. I registered in the hope that when I am stuck for information on a project that someone out there in the world of shipsnostalgia may be able to assist me.

Thanks in advance

Eifion

K urgess
1st March 2010, 00:16
Welcome aboard from East Yorkshire, Eifion.
Find your way around and get to know the crew.
Have a good voyage.

billyboy
1st March 2010, 00:30
Welcome aboard from the Philippines. Enjoy all this great site has to offer.
There is a wealth of information on this site and a good many model makers too....Enjoy!

benjidog
1st March 2010, 01:01
Welcome from Lancashire - I hope you will enjoy the site.

We have a whole bunch of very skilled modellers who may be able to assist if you need help.

Billieboy
1st March 2010, 07:04
Shumai bach, Welcome aboard from the flat bit of Europe. The boys on here that do the modeling, don't care where you come from, as long as the scale is interesting. Orrite but?

GWB
1st March 2010, 07:45
WElcome aboard from Brisbane down under I am sure the lads will be of assistance to you.

bert thompson
1st March 2010, 10:00
Eifion welcome to this great site
Best wishes
Bert.

R58484956
1st March 2010, 10:36
Greetings Eifion and welcome to SN. Bon voyage.

Derek Roger
1st March 2010, 18:05
Welcome from Canada ; always someone here ready to help your queries . Derek