Engineering Books

aj hawker
8th May 2010, 13:14
Hello all you engineers i do not know if any of you are interested but i have three volumes of Modern Marine Engineering by A.C. Hardy (1950s), and one volume of Marine Diesel Engines by C.C. Pounder (1950s) and A First Year Engineering Drawing by A.C. Parkinson (1950s), anybody out there would like to take them off my hands.

Noel Martin
10th October 2011, 07:26
Hi there, Mr Hawker Im Noel Martin of Christchurch New Zealand well what an offer on your books but I wasnt a member then but I hope you found a good home for them?Let me Know please. Only a couple of weeks ago I put up a thread on the configeration of the Willem Ruys and only today some body lent me the Modern Marine Engineering A C Hardy volume 2 and there it is all about the engineering and the ASEA magnetic couplings used on Her. What got me interested in the Willem Ruys was many years ago I wrote a story on the engines on the Admiral Graff Spee which was a motor battle ship built in about 1934. all interesting to me.Please come back with a reply if you could as people seem more interested in other things more so than shipping & ships. Regards Noel Martin.

aj hawker
27th October 2011, 17:34
Hi Noel
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I still have those books if you are interested.
Regards Allen

Noel Martin
28th October 2011, 05:36
Certainly am! Have replied to nostalgia's email but if you dont get it please email me on *************** I have an address in Manchester to send to or pickup. Thanks & regards Noel Martin.

email address removed from public display in line with Site policy. This protects you from receiving unsolicited correspondence. Please make contact with each other using our Private Messaging (PM) system and exchange email addresses there. (Thumb)