M.V. Reynolds

Ian J. Huckin
20th May 2010, 14:43
Hello all. I did have a link that gave me a pretty good record of a ships history but I have lost it somewhere. If anybody could help me out because I am really interested to see what the fate of the F. Bolton Bulk Carriers, London M.V. Reynolds was. I stood by the building of her and her two sisterships (Rossetti and Rubens) back in 1972 and sailed on her a zillion times, fabulous ship.

Anyway, I know she was still trading thirty years or so later under the Chinese Flag. What ever happened to her more recently?

If anybody could help with some links I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Ian

Ian J. Huckin
3rd June 2010, 16:46
Hello all. I did have a link that gave me a pretty good record of a ships history but I have lost it somewhere. If anybody could help me out because I am really interested to see what the fate of the F. Bolton Bulk Carriers, London M.V. Reynolds was. I stood by the building of her and her two sisterships (Rossetti and Rubens) back in 1972 and sailed on her a zillion times, fabulous ship.

Anyway, I know she was still trading thirty years or so later under the Chinese Flag. What ever happened to her more recently?

If anybody could help with some links I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Ian

BUMP!