Amey Roadstone ARC Dredgers

voyagerx1
17th June 2010, 23:10
I worked with My uncle Evan on the Arco Trent and I worked aboard the Arco Scheldt in 1976 as AB/Steward, does anyone remember me? Think I made the Captains boiled eggs just the way he liked them :) Looking for the chief engineer on the Arco Trent, he lived in Suffolk and had a thing for shotguns and Machine guns, ie. from crashed fighter aircaraft WW2 vintage, anyone any ideas?.....Think his first name began with an 'L' if that helps

hobgoblin
9th August 2010, 11:33
I worked with My uncle Evan on the Arco Trent and I worked aboard the Arco Scheldt in 1976 as AB/Steward, does anyone remember me? Think I made the Captains boiled eggs just the way he liked them :) Looking for the chief engineer on the Arco Trent, he lived in Suffolk and had a thing for shotguns and Machine guns, ie. from crashed fighter aircaraft WW2 vintage, anyone any ideas?.....Think his first name began with an 'L' if that helps

Hi Iwas in Arco Severn about that time then went on to Arco Test, / Arco Thames.the chief you are looking for I think was Linden Cox he was in the Test when i was there and he came from Ipswich.

sandman
22nd May 2013, 08:06
I was informed last night,that Frank passed away suddenly,yesterday morning.

granty
22nd May 2013, 08:40
Hi
I am sorry to hear that i knew Frank when he was Master of the Rockstone in the Late 60s when Running to Shoreham Capt Tanner took over from him about 68 and Frank went in the Wightstone or Bankstone and i was in the Rockstone with Bob in the Summer of 68 for a few weeks
Regards
Granty

Julian Elliott
12th February 2014, 08:11
Lyndon Cox is the name of the chief you are looking for