Cruise Ship Guide

fred henderson
9th November 2005, 23:49
I see that the 2006 edition of the Berlitz Complete Guide to Cruising and Cruise Ships has been published. After inspecting and reviewing 269 cruise ships, the Guide once again rated Hapag's Europa as the best in the world. As a warning to us all, they rated Louis Cruise Lines' Serenade as the worst.

Fred (Read)

John Rogers
10th November 2005, 01:32
How did Holland American rate Fred??
John

bob johnston
10th November 2005, 09:08
I see that the 2006 edition of the Berlitz Complete Guide to Cruising and Cruise Ships has been published. After inspecting and reviewing 269 cruise ships, the Guide once again rated Hapag's Europa as the best in the world. As a warning to us all, they rated Louis Cruise Lines' Serenade as the worst.

Fred (Read)

http://www.cruiseserver.net/travelpage/ships/hl_europa.asp

Attached link for Europa she must be good to receive that award she looks good in the picture I was expecting a larger ship.

Bob ( Sydney )

fred henderson
11th November 2005, 00:07
Europa has been top of the list since she entered service. The only complaints are that she does not have an indoor pool and that the service is even better if you speak German.
The rest of the HAPAG fleet are not to the same standard.
I have only read a review of the latest edition of Berlitz, but in the past the order of merit has been: -

Europa
Crystal
Cunard (Queens only)
Seaborne
Celebrity
Disney
Princess (Grand Class)
Holland America
P&O (Aurora/Oriana)

Fred

John Rogers
11th November 2005, 00:35